GUILFORD GREEN FOUNDATION’S MISSION
At the heart of our mission is a desire to create positive changes in our community. So we carefully monitor the results of our investments, both those made directly and through our Grant Program. But we know that numbers are only half of the story. We also assess the intangible differences that our programs make for people.
What Guilford Green Foundation Does
The Guilford Green Foundation unites and strengthens the greater Greensboro community by supporting the needs of our lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transgender, intersex and asexual neighbors and promoting understanding by all residents.
We do this by providing financial support for nonprofits and hosting programs and initiatives that advance this mission. We also serve as a resource for residents, through the planned LGBTQ Center of Greensboro as well as our online guide that seeks to connect LGBTQ residents with services and community groups that will meet their needs.
Who They Are
Guilford Green Foundation has been serving the community for over 20 years. And we see many more years in our future. Change isn’t easy or comfortable or fast, so as long as the LGBTQIA community and its individuals need support, services and advocacy, we will be here.
What did Guilford Green Foundation receive?
- A widescreen 60″ LED LCD monitor
- Bracket to hang the monitor
- Intel Compute Stick Board Computer
- Microsoft keyboard
- CyberPower Smart UPS
- Wallmount Cabinet Enclosure Network Rack
- Multiple face/wall plates
- Punch Down Keystone Jack/25 pack
- Cat53 Rackmount Patch Panel
- Rackmount PDU/Surge
- Ubiquiti UniFi Switch (remotely manageable)
- Ubiquiti UniFi Controller Hybrid Cloud Key (remotely manageable)
- UniFi Security Gateway
- Ubuquiti Gbit/s Wireless Access Point
- Brother multifunction duplex printer/copier/fax/scanner
- 3 Dell Latitude 14″ touchscreen ultrabook laptop computers
- 3 Dell e-Port Plus Advanced port replicators
- A new website
- A new logo
- Software training to edit/update the website
- Software training to use Microsoft Office
- $100,000 worth of Google Ads and a year-long managed ad campaign
- Cabling and wiring in the new facility
Value of the Makeover: $52,000.00